From our years of experience, we have learned that many clients are anxious about making a high-value purchase online and fear being scammed or not getting the ring they expected.
As an initial introduction, Ilanie offers a free virtual consultation from the comfort of your home. During this meeting you will get to know Ilanie, have your questions answered and lay down the foundation for an exciting buying experience.
Next, Ilanie’s 3-step payment program will further put your mind at ease:
Step 1: A 30% deposit to secure your diamond of choice.
Step 2: Ilanie creates a 3D CAD video of the ring for your approval – after which you pay an additional 30% to start production.
Step 3: When the ring is ready, Ilanie will send you pictures and videos of your beautiful jewellery– and the final 40% will be charged and transferred before shipping.
A 30-day money back guarantee** will give you a final vote of confidence for a secure online purchase.
** Money back guarantee – for 70% of the sum (step 2 and 3). The Initial 30% deposit is non-refundable for custom made jewellery.
Do You Ship Internationally?
Once your item has shipped, we will update you with a tracking number. Please make sure that you are available at the time of delivery as an adult signature will be required upon arrival.
Customs and Import Taxes
Are Your Shipments Fully Insured?
Does Ilanis Jewellery Offer Discount Codes or Special Sales?
Can I Get My Order Faster?
If, for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may send it back to us within 30 days for an exchange or a full refund. This does not apply to custom orders, digital downloads and items on sale unless stated otherwise.
Returns, exchanges, and cancellations:
- Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Conditions of return:
- All returned merchandise must be in new, unworn condition without signs of tampering or damage.
- Return of merchandise in original jewelry box, original IGI diamond certificate and CGL Jewelry certification returned in reusable condition. Damaged items will be subject to a replacement fee.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition including the original certification the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- There is no refund for standard, International, or expedited shipping or grading certificates costs on returns or exchanges. Since shipping is complimentary on all domestic purchases, you will be refunded the purchase amount minus the original shipping cost and handling. In addition, all Sale items, loose stones with signs of setting or damage, jewelry showing signs of wear and tear, or those that have been custom made, engraved, altered, resized or damaged in any way, cannot be accepted for return. Please note, return shipping costs will be at your expense. Packages that are refused or returned to sender will be considered an automatic return and are not eligible for refund.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.